IDN participate in the EEA & Norway Grants cross-border project Carpathian Portal. The project aims to promote the cross-border region between Slovakia and Ukraine as a tourist destination. The are have many attributes that make it an attractive tourist destination, but it is lacking a coordinated promotion. The implementation period is from April 2016 – April 2017 and the main target of the projects is the creation of a tourist web-portal. IDN participates with Norwegian experts on developing tourist destinations and web-portals.
1) Make web-portal for tourism in the region (historic sites and monuments, services, transportation, accommodation, map, contact information and so on)
2) QR-code 400 tourist sites and monuments in the region
3) Make application for mobile phone, based on web-portal and QR-code service
4) Make tourist guide for hand outs
1) Best practice report on tourist portals based on experiences from Norway and the World
2) Participation in workshop/conference with expertise on web portals and tourism
← Back to id-norway.com